For a little background info, I lived in Arizona until
I was 12 years old. I moved up to Bainbridge Island, Washington when I was in
the 8th grade and graduated Bainbridge High School in 2010. When I
first moved to Washington, I found it quite difficult to adjust from the Desert
environment of Arizona to the cold and rainy environment of Washington. But after a while, I got use to the weather
and enjoyed being here.
In my family,
I have an older sister and two younger brothers. My older sister just recently
graduated in Spokane with a Nursing degree and now it is my turn to graduate.
As for my younger brothers, one of them is in the Air Force Academy and the
other is finishing up high school on Bainbridge Island. Thinking back, I keep
wondering how each of them are doing.
My hobbies are playing video games, swimming, watching
TV, playing music, working on animation and playing the Trombone. I first started
playing the Trombone when I was in the 4th grade. At first, I wanted
to play the Trumpet since it was a very popular instrument. However, since I
had braces on at the time, it was decided that playing the Trombone would be
easier for me to use and after a while, it did and it became my new favorite
instrument. With my Trombone, I also decided that I wanted to be in a marching
band. So during high school, I joined the marching band and it was a lot of fun
to be in. Being able to perform great halftime shows for people at the football
game. So much fun that when it came to decide which college I wanted to go to,
it had to have at least a marching band to be in. With that in mind, I decided
to come to WSU. Being in the Cougar Marching band is a lot more fun than it was
with the high school. Here I am able to perform for a lot more people and the
games are fun to be at. When it comes to the band we have a saying, “The band
always wins”.
As for my animation skills, I have currently made a
few clips of animation with the help of the animation classes and the Maya
software. Also, I am currently working on two more animation projects for the
DTC film festival this semester. I plan on making these projects as best as
they can be so that I can impress future employers with my animation skills. I think that this class is going to be interesting and I am curious to see how much our society/lives depend on technology. I hope to get along with everybody in the class.

No comments:
Post a Comment